Last week I made a trip up to High Top to perform a task that should take less than ten minutes. Opened the door to find an infestation of millipedes, standing water and a stench beyond description.

My original assumption was that the millipedes had clogged the condensation drain of the AC. After examination, it appears the clogged condensation drain was unrelated to the millipede infestation.

Duncan and I came back the next day armed with respirators, gloves, shop vac, and pest deterrents. After a few hours and a fair amount of nausea all has been restored to normal. Additionally, we have installed a sensor that will alert us if the condensation drains clogs up again.

Not a fun task by any measure but absolutely necessary!